Tuesday 2 February 2016

A stylish pregnancy card




I have been asked to design more pregnancy themed cards for Handmade Canberra. I thought it was about time I designed a stylish pregnancy card and this is what I came up with. I got the wooden image made by Woodbeus on Etsy, the shop doesn't seem to exist anymore but they made some great pieces for me and so I will have a closer look to see if they are still around. I coloured in the wooden piece red with a permanent texta and printed the text directly onto the card. To finish the card off I added a diamante to the bag for some sparkle.


Addicted to CAS-Code word RED
Inspiration destination-Anything goes
Crafting from the heart-Anything goes
One crazy stamper-Anything goes
Craft your passion-Anything goes
Creative craft cottage-Anything goes
Lemon shortbread-Anything goes
613 Avenue Create-Anything goes
Word art Wednesday-Anything goes
Artistic inspirations-Anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I look forward to your comments. The current February Anything goes link up is happening at Just keep on creating , make sure to link up your awesome creations.

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very beautiful and stylish CAS card!

Judy V said...

Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!

Olga Fink said...

Beautiful CAS card! xoxo Olga

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at CCC Challenge
Hugs
Claudia
DT Creative Craft Cottage Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

anja curvers said...

OOhhh this is really beautiful. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

ccheney said...

So cute! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

Unknown said...

This is fabulous! I love the silhouette of the image. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT